Friday 19 November 2010

Way back when...

Way back when i started weilding the pen
from around the time i made barbie fuck ken
my soul windows reflected a chaotic mind
a state of emergency ever since i was a child
got over childhood wars with the power of dreams
settled childhood scores with excessive means
i'd panic, then shit would start to get real frantic
do someone over like a satanic mechanic

while i'm

Ducking & diving, fucking & skiving
striving for the best whilst barely survivng
stress kept piling but i gotta keep smiling
couldn't let that mask slip so i'm continually hiding
life is about timing you're either falling or climbing
then when every so often i can feel my soul rising
i start self defining
the self I need to keep finding
& look upon the wicked web that i am designing!

I'm authorised to spit prophecies like socrates
test me & i'll infect like a disease
when it's time for confrontation all will know
coz the pressure drops quicker
than a thong on a hoe

I am a ghetto child, I am a curse
& i'm doubtful of a better place beyond the hearse
The world to us animals just seems perverse
& god is nothing but the word dog in reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment