Friday 19 November 2010

Contrast

Sun is out shining & I feel irritated
nothing ever goes the way, you've anticipated
So used to dodging bullets i no longer sit still
I'm just increasing the hollow nothing useful can fill
I want it to rain, because i'm like the sea
So deep, so still despite, what lies beneath
Like a shark i have to move if i wanna stay breathing
Always got to leave coz my passion is heaving
It's all old news, thats people thats life
so like back in the day i sit & i write
nothing ever changes but things are ever evolving
i'm involving all consuming with the problems im solving
I now look to the sky & realise the sun is not taunting
it want's me to smile, it wants to stop my haunting
I'ts starting to work...yeah, life is what you make
So i'm off to the south bank for a therapeutic skate

No comments:

Post a Comment