Friday 19 November 2010

Through my eyes

My life is beautiful my life is strange
my life has meaning, my thoughts have range
I'm very calm with a silent rage
I was an adult when i was my kids age
My shadow feels like a guiding light
i have a spirit that know's how to fight
Friends are my family, family are distant
I'm very cautious with blood so i remain resistant
though fate has spoken and brought me back to dad
I feel guilty because my resistance has made him sad
Let's hope we can start anew & the wounds will heal
& he realises money won't take away the guilt he feels
It's funny how money can make you feel so cheap
and in the end what you sow is what you'll reap
Im at ease with darkness though i love the light
I am at ease with pain & have felt love at first sight
It takes a moment to love but many years to hate
before you know it's happening its already too late
I don't hate, because harbouring bitterness inside
is like drinking poison expecting the other person to die
I see great beauty in imperfection
I love the fact i can't be categorised in any particular section
I hate boxes they are lame i give them 0 out of ten
but the only people who don't like boxes are those that don't fit in them
At times i feel vengeful though i've trained my mind
I know that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
when someone is mean i let off steam with a night on the town
you might have struck me low but you aint dragging me down
I love feeling lonesome in beautiful places
it's like my footsteps leave no traces
Luckily i have many hideaways where i can just be
they are my little secrets and only for me
I look forward to the day where they will have no use
the more i share the less i will have an excuse
I could write down my thoughts & musings all bloody day
but time is money so i must go if i'm gonna get paid...

No comments:

Post a Comment