Friday 19 November 2010

I am done with you...

You've destroyed all my childhood pictures you fucking raas
you can take a long jump before you kiss my arse
why the hell didn't you just give them away?
there are others who would appreciate me as a babe
I never ever wanted to be your daughter
in all honesty i would have rather been slaughtered
you really shoulda mother fucking had me aborted
Your right, i should not exist, let that truth be reported
Because of you, i sincerly mourn
the women i am now isn't the girl that was born
I shoulda been light, fluffy, naive & cool
but i'm the girl who used to rob people up in my school
you let your men abuse me with no remorse in your soul
you let them beat you up & steal your dole
YOU let that happen, that much is true
coz when they were abusing me they wernt abusing you
Always tryna steal someones man and for what?
Flossing with your mini-skirts thinking your hot
You called me an ugly child because i'm black like my dad
now i'm a beautiful women & it makes you mad!
Dark skinned, gap toothed bow-legged whats new?
I'm still unanimously an enhancement on you
Your a horrible women & you'll die alone
when you get old we are sticking you in a home
you can live out your days steaming in hate
We dont care we'll abandon you to your eventual fate
so stop making the family pity you coz you got time to fill
you have never met my children & you never will
I've been stabbed, bitten nearly drowned & burnt
and you never felt an ounce of guilt for causing that hurt
I won't be there on your deathbed or there when you die
I won't be at your funeral, i'm gonna get high
I pity you because i don't love you at all
you've never been there to catch me when i fall
so now i never fall & it's made me so fucking tough
I resent that strengh/no-one has to be THAT tough
So don't call me no more to you i am dead
to me you are dead, get that in your fucking head
If i was you i'd mail this to you but i'm not
I really want you to heal... I want that alot
So i am done, and that will be how it stays
For your childrens sake i hope you mend your wicked ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment