Friday 19 November 2010

Idiot Chick

I don't wanna be that idiot chick
who's so dumb, she's under a mans thumb
& over his dick

I don't really wanna be that chick
who looks up to those below her
coz she's sycophantic

I don't wanna be that idiot chick
who follows fashion coz she's vacuous
& ever so thick

I just wanna be my own chick
i live on my own terms
stretch it like elastic (what)

(verse)

I make my rules but i do not follow em
yes i'm a hypocrite but i'm not the only one
i'm smart enough to act rebelliously
while simultaneously
fooling people i'm sweet

I don't hate, i manipulate
my machevellian streak
has kept me alive to date
but i'm alienated coz i'm not the same
as idiots i tolerate but can't be bothered to name

(chorus)

I don't wanna be that idiot chick (blah)

I'm a fan of rock & I love to play chess
I love countdown
going down on girls I like best
don't stereotype me coz i'm not typical
put me in a box, i'll cuss you off lyrical
call me a weirdo but i'm a human entity
I don't run around & follow dogs like I am a sheep

I go my own way, prefer to lead myself astray
& when i make my own mistakes, i'm the only one to blame
I'll not let some man, pick me up off the street
with promises of a draw in return for my heat
I try not to be rude, & smile ever so sweet
& say trading sex for a draw is the opposite of neat
He says im a long ting so i tell him to dus
he stares in my face like he's looking change for a bus
go go young man I have change to spare
the 73 is a bendy bus
you could pocket the fare

(chorus)
I don't wanna be that idiot chick (blah)

I never let anyone make a fool outta me
that includes friends, acquaintances my own family
I'd rather be alone, then feel the stab in my back
that leaves a scar on my heart, that I know for fact
could of been prevented if I had seen through an act
no matter how i'm let down, i stay completely intact
I'm stronger than i appear, stronger than i seem
stronger then you'd take me for
I dazzle like a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment