Friday 19 November 2010

Please keep hating me

Keep hating me coz it's making me horny
i'm breaking myself off as i'm writing this story
Words can't touch me i'm prickly & thorny
Touch me, you'll bleed and that will be my glory

Hating on me is both fruitless and pathetic
When i hit you back it's both stinging & poetic
So keep hating me, it makes me feel electric
You can want my failure but you're never gonna get it

I'll keep you frozen in time & that will be my will
You'll be going nowhere like a video still
before i decide exactly what i want to spill
So if you take your shot first you best shoot to kill

Hating is the food that helps my vanity grow
So please carry on it's so good for my ego
I must be real special for you to speak my name
ah ah ah ooooooh, yeah bitch i just came!

No comments:

Post a Comment