Friday 19 November 2010

The East London I know...

..
I left East London, even though it begged me to stay
coz i was rotting inside out from all the urban decay
I remember having nothing good in every way
cheating a system i couldn't beat to pass the time of day
I remember meeting mother in the Dss
embarassed by her tacky weave and her little girls dress
I see youths congregating outside the courtroom
their hype running low as they feel their judgement loom
When I did bad things i felt a sense of energy
When i had to be productive all i felt was lethargy
There was none of that loving wholesome Walton shit
my whole life was keeping bear mans off of my clit
I hypothesised a life of being stigmatised
did drugs & crime with a refusal to compromise
in the backdrop of those crumbling streets
Every positive thing you own your enviroment deletes

No comments:

Post a Comment