Friday 19 November 2010

The secret world of me...

People can know about my life, all the dirt & the grit
But they will never know my feelings about any of it
People ask me questions & answer i try
But i choke on the truth & end up telling a lie

People play with your feelings but the facts just be
I emotionally disengage from shit thats happened to me
I'd rather people think i'm cold & unaffected
I don't want the pain behind my eyes to ever be reflected
I keep my feelings to myself so i can be protected
If i told others about them then i would feel disected

Vulnerability is a bitch i hate to be laid bare
I'm trying to be good in a world where people don't play fair
I like to hide in my depths when i am feeling down
When i open up to someone in my depths they drown

So i'll encapsulate it all though it does me no good
I have often been loved but i've never been understood...

No comments:

Post a Comment