Friday 19 November 2010

Please

I said mister
please don't take my child
me & she are doing fine
I'll treat her fine & well
she is my charm
my little bell

the stake in my heart
the blood that heals
the one that's taught me
how to feel

something so small
has really changed me once and all
I would smell her breath
i've achieved her
there is nothing left
she is the hope
that soothes the pity
a calm in the chaos
of the city

So mister
please don't take my child
true in the past i ran wild
but i've seen alot
i've lived a life
and now she's all i've got
i can educate my little bean
to help her realise her dreams

I'll prove myself
to the jury
coz if i lose her
I am nothing but fury

Mister
please don't take my child
when you come by
we cling & cry
You know mothers not sane
but that doesn't mean
I'll be the same

all i have to do
are things not done with me
a sprinkle of nan
my unique quirks
and love every ounce of
her unique worth

Please give me that chance
this is one life
i will enhance
will you help me?
rid the man supressing me

but mister said "oh no"
"we don't think you can cope alone"

16

flat

young mums group

jewellry making

getting rid of baby weight

social services bullshit

friend bullshit

kid, fulltime job
supporting them
& that slob
taking all of his abuse
while pretending joy
you believed was truth

If I can't cope alone mister-no-one can
just give me a chance to fulfill my plan

I said mister
please don't take my child
don't take my hope
don't steal my cries
she filled the hollow, the gaping hole
captured parts, i thought were sold...

No comments:

Post a Comment