Friday 19 November 2010

Living in a fairytale world

I feel so old
If the truth be told
I'm fed up of playing
fuck the game i fold

I'm bored of sanity
I'm bored of reality
I want a fairytale
I wanna live in a fantasy

I wanna be sleeping beauty awoken with a kiss
I wanna believe that mermaids exist
I want that custom made slipper that only fits me
I wanna live ever after happily
Like a fairytale, life started out in the grime
And they only ever happen once upon a time

I'm like Cinderella though you'll never see me in rags
I love good shoes, parties & smoking fags
Though i could never get home by 12 thats crazy
I'll be a pumpkin on the night bus-someone will eat me!

without pain no pleasure, without work no leisure
All i need now is the quest so i can find that treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment